Valentines' Day Ideas
Valentine's Day is coming up and you may be at a loss as to how to celebrate with your friends and family. Well, don't worry - one thing we love is having fun andBrunch spending quality with those we love, where we live! Here are som easy, fun and even local things you can do to celebrate this day of love.
- Galentine's Night Out @ The Mill & Grain and Buda Main Street | February 9th 5-8pm - Join local stores and boutiques for an evening of shopping, prizes, snacks, beverages, fahsion and fun with girlfriends!
- Brunch at Brookyln's Down South | February 12th 10am - Grab some girlfriends and make a reservation for a Galentine's Brunch
- Spark LOVE 5k | February 18th - Register with For the Love of Go to run for a great cause!
- The weather should be getting better, so head outside for a picnic with a charcurterie board from one of our local vendors
- Go for a hike
- Visit one of our many local wineries, distilleries or breweries for a good atmosphere and a good time
- Instead of flowers, maybe visit one of our local nuseries and get a plant
- Make homemade cards and gifts
- Recreate Your First Date
- Cross Something Off Each of Your Bucket Lists
- Do a Staycation and go somewhere you have never been - right where you live
- Make cookies if you forgot to order them in time (anyone else?)
- Take a paint and sip class
- Volunteer together somewhere like Buda's Brightside
- Make a lovely dinner at home and sit outside and stargaze
What sounds good to you? Let us know what you ended up doing!
Post a Comment